- Persons with attested infection by the corona virus are not allowed to enter the sports centre. The same applies to persons with suspicion signs like cough, sneeze or fever.
- The general rules of hygiene (no shaking hands, washing hands with soap and water several times a day) and a cough-sneezing label (coughing in handkerchief or crook of the arm, etc.) must be followed.
- Crowds of people should be avoided, especially when entering and leaving the bath. Pictograms, instructions, guidance systems, floor markings, instructions of the staff, etc. are to be observed and followed.
- A disinfection station is located at the main entrance to the YOB sports room. Disinfect hands before entering the cloakrooms.
- Admission to the YOB premises is only permitted with a MNS mask. This must be worn in the building (cloakroom, cloakroom corridor, toilets). A MNS mask in the YOB sports room is not necessary.
- Children up to 10 years of age are excluded from the MNS carrying requirement. Persons who cannot be expected to wear a MNS mask for medical reasons must present a medical certificate regarding the exemption. A medical certificate confirming that the person concerned is not acutely infected with the coronavirus must also be presented.
- Children and minors (under 14 years of age) may only be admitted if accompanied by an adult who is subject to supervision. The personal responsibility as well as the responsibilities of adults towards children subject to supervision must be observed without restrictions on the YOB area.
- DISTANCE, therefore a minimum distance of 1 meter between persons not living in the same household applies in the YOB premises.
- The maximum number of persons allowed in the cloakroom is 4 persons each in the ladies‘ and men‘s cloakroom. (Pay attention to the information signs). Observe the signs and the floor markings.
- In the YOB sports area, a minimum distance of 2 metres must be maintained from course participants who do not live in the same household (except for short-term undercutting)
- In addition, the distance of one meter can be undercut by the instructors in exceptional cases if this is necessary for safety reasons. Wearing a MNS mask is recommended.
- Yoga/ Pilates mats are not provided by the organizer or the course instructor and must be brought by the course participants themselves. When using sports equipment, it must be ensured that all participants wash or disinfect their hands before and after. Where possible, washing hands is to be preferred to disinfecting.
- The course instructor is responsible for the cleaning or disinfection by the instructor of any equipment provided (except mats). Equipment will not be provided by the YOB course leader for the period of the pandemic.
- The YOB sports area must be left immediately at the end of the course and crowds of people must be avoided.
- In the event of non-compliance with these measures, the operator of the sports facility and authorised personnel may order these persons to leave the facility and forbid them to enter again.
(as of september 2020)
Weitere Informationen & Anmeldungen
Bürozeiten: Montag bis Freitag von 9 bis 13h
Premstätterstraße 1, A-8054 Seiersberg-Pirka